The Sarova Panafric hotel is a 4 star hotel in Nairobi that is run by the Sarova Group of Hotels. It is situated near the Capitol Hill area of Nairobi. This review is based on my recent experience when I stayed here for one day and one night.
Following points make up my review of this lodge:
1) The one thing that I liked the most here is the service. I haven’t seen such service in even the best hotels in the world, at least wherever I have been to.
2) The hotel has a great location. Since it is real close to the central business district, one can reach all important places quickly. This comes in real handy especially when you have to negate the notorious week day traffic of Nairobi.
3) I stayed in a standard room and found the room to be spacious, with all necessary amenities and real convenient. I loved the balcony that allowed me to absorb the views of the city of Nairobi.
4) The place has a swimming pool for all those who like swimming pools in their hotels. I didn’t get much time to check that side of the hotel.
5) The place also has complimentary wi-fi even though it is for a limited duration. This is helpful for business travellers who I saw in good numbers at this hotel.
6) Like other Sarova properties, the food spread during breakfast was phenomenal. Loved the English breakfast, though I would have loved to taste the Kenyan breakfast too.
Overall, this is a great place to stay if you prefer certain standards and don’t mind paying a little bit more. Even though everything about this place is good, I would like to emphasize on its location!!