On my road trip from Bangkok to Siem Reap that was part of an invite by the tourism authority of Thailand, I stayed at the green mountainous area of Nakhon Nayok. I was told that Nakhon Nayok was a small town and didn’t have much luxury accommodation like Bangkok, but when I was checked into the Royal Hills Golf Resort and Spa, I was at a loss for words as this was a massive hotel property located amidst lush green forests and a sprawling golf course. I stayed here for one day and one night and the below review is based on this recent experience of mine.
1) This place is perfect for those seeking a relaxed getaway. The lush green terrain, the great spa services, and lots of luxury ensures this place has all the essential ingredients for lots of relaxation.
2) One can indulge in a lot of soft adventure activities, like ziplining, river rafting, rock climbing and ATV rides around this place. This is ideal if you are in a big group or are families with children.
3) At just 3 hours from Bangkok, this resort offers great value for a weekend holiday.
4) If you are into golfing, you will definitely like the course set in the heart of this property. The hills in the backdrop add to the charm of golfing.
5) In terms of accommodation options, the resort has a hotel building of 6 floors facing the lake, some luxury villas and bungalows.
6) The view from the rooms are sensational and I got to see a beautiful sunrise and a misty sunset.
7) Breakfast is grand, but the best part about breakfast is that it overlooks the golf course and one can bath in the morning sunshine and watch the golf proceedings while having their breakfast.
Everything about this place was great. It is ideal for a nature slash relaxing holiday. I would have loved to stay here longer.