The new year of 2014 is bringing a new entry to the blog. It has been one of those things that I have procrastinated for a long while and I know a lot of you have hated me for it. But, as promised last month, I am launching my blog’s very own email newsletter in the new year. I am calling my newsletter the ‘Travel Club’ as it will cater to all our interests that revolve around Travel and the many sub categories under it. And the best part is that this email newsletter (Travel Club) is available for free and anyone can join.
The one thing that I plan to keep special about this newsletter is that it will showcase information that will not be available on the blog. So, in its own special way, it will be unique. So, the people who are not subscribed to the newsletter will miss out on that awesome travel information.
To start with, I plan to keep this newsletter a fortnightly affair and depending on feedback from you readers, I will either make this weekly or monthly in the future. Through this newsletter, I plan to share the following with you. It might be just one of the below or a combination.
1) Unique destination stories
2) Pertinent travel, visa and photography tips
3) International Destinations that are either super special or friendly to Indians (visa, wallet, etc.)
4) Vegetarian delights from around the world. I want to prove that a vegetarian like me can also easily travel around the world
5) As has been the norm, I will bring in my collection of special world travel photos
6) Going forward, I intend to run competitions and contests and there will be a lot of goodies to be won at the end of it
7) I am planning a lot of launches in 2014 and the newsletter subscribers will be the first ones to hear about it
8) As I keep traveling, I come across insane travel offers and flight deals. The newsletter subscribers will be the only ones to hear about it.
A lot of you (my readers and fans) do not find the time to regularly follow my frequent blog updates. Hence, for you, I plan to keep a section on my newsletter that gives you a snapshot of the key things that have transpired in the blog in the last 15 days. This section will be in addition to the overall unique newsletter content.
As with most other newsletters, if you like it, you can share it with your friends, family and social network and if you don’t like it, you can go ahead and unsubscribe from future mailers. It is as simple and transparent as that.
I want to keep every version of the newsletter different and unique and will look to your comments and suggestions to keep it improving.
If you are interested, go ahead and sign up to the email newsletter and get ready to enjoy the travel club benefits. I plan to be super kind to my newsletter subscribers, so make the most of it