Shiraz is one of the hot tourist destinations of Iran and staying in a traditional hotel in that city is quite an experience. I stayed at such a traditional Iranian setup at Niayesh Boutique hotel after it being recommended to me by many of my backpacker friends. I stayed here for 5 days and 5 nights and the below review is based on this recent experience of mine.
1) Niayesh boutique hotel is a centrally located hotel and its entire property has a traditional Iranian look and feel.
2) The people running this place are very helpful and help you find your way around the city easily.
3) The hotel’s in house restaurant serves great food. And that includes vegetarian food. The hotel has a great rooftop cafe with splendid views and great coffee.
4) The hotel has great location. It is right in the heart of the old town, the mosques, the bazaars, the street life, the bus station, the shops, the restaurants and travel agents.
5) Their in-house restaurant serves free breakfast every morning from 7 AM to 10 AM.
6) They offer free wi-fi and the wi-fi speeds are pretty good here.
7) Even though it is a boutique hotel, they have dormitories that come with hot showers, great soft beds, towels, linens, mirrors and basically most of the facilities that private rooms come with.
This is a budget hotel that offers great value for money. I would definitely recommend this place.