Australia’s Sunshine coast is one of those great holiday destinations that is perfect for families. It’s quiet surroundings, oodles of space, great surf, green hinterland and picturesque nature make it a great beach holiday destination. On my recent visit to the Sunshine Coast, I stayed at a 4 star property that is called Hotel Novotel Twin Waters Resort. The below review is based on my recent experience of staying here.
1) The property is located right between the gorgeous ocean and the Maroochy river, giving it stunning location. An evening walk on the river side to watch the sunset is quite a special experience.
2) It’s lagoons make for great swimming and is ideal for those families who want to keep a close eye on their kids.
3) The property is huge, but most rooms on the property opens out into the water. The rooms also come packed with all facilities one expects of a 4 star hotel room.
4) Their in-house chefs dish out great international fare, especially seafood. And did I forget to mention the lip smacking desserts. Breakfast is an elaborate affair and is great too.
5) The Surf beach is located at just a 2-4 minute walk from the property and it makes for a great beach getaway.
6) Noosa, Mooloolaba and the Australia Zoo are only a short drive away.
7) The hotel front desk also arranges great local sightseeing packages and activities for its guests.
8) The hotel has great wi-fi, concierge service, laundry service, swimming pools, spa salons, gym, shopping center and much more.
9) They also have mini golf courses for the customers to indulge themselves in.
This is a hotel that is perfect for families looking for a relaxed holiday getaway. People looking for lots of space and in-hotel outdoor entertainment will find a lot of value at the Novotel Twin Waters Resort.