Are you planning a trip to the home of Mercedes and Porsche in South West Germany? Well, if you replied ‘Yes’, you might be looking for a good hotel to stay in the city of Stuttgart, the capital of Baden-Wurttemberg. On my recent trip to Germany, I stayed at the Arcotel Camino Stuttgart for 3 days and 2 nights and the below review is based on this recent experience of mine.
1) This 4 star hotel run by the Austrian hotel chain ‘Arcotel’ is located right in the heart of the city. The Hauptbahnhof (main train station) is like a 5 minute walk away. The nearest metro/tram is only 2 minutes away. And if you wish to go to the city center, it is 2 stops by the tram or about 15 minutes by walk. Basically, the hotel enjoys great location and is close to many top attractions and city highlights.
2) The Arcotel Camino is what we call a chic business hotel, but it is great for visiting travelers as they offer great rooms, great service and delicious food.
3) The in-house Austrian-Svabian restaurant dishes out some great food. Their vegan dinner options are awesome. And their breakfast spread is heavenly.
4) The hotel offers a gym, a spa, laundry and parking facilities (they charge a fee for parking).
5) Complimentary wi-fi access is provided to all guests and the connectivity speeds are top class.
6) The bed and the pillows in the Arcotel Camino rooms are some of the softest ones that I have ever slept in. I would just return to them for their beds and pillows.
7) The hotel front desk were extremely helpful. Since I had a limited stay in Stuttgart, I wanted to experience and see many things and hence fired a lot of my questions their way. They simply answered all of them with a smile.
8) For its price point, the hotel offers great value for money.
If you are looking for a chic 4 star hotel in the heart of Stuttgart, you might want to check the Arcotel Camino out. In my opinion, they are totally worth it.