Washington DC, the capital of the United States of America is a popular tourist destination with people from all around the world. They come to see the White House, the National Mall, the Lincoln memorial, the many museums and art galleries and to indulge in the food and lifestyle circuit of this beautiful city. On my recent road trip across the United States, I visited DC and during this visit, I stayed at the Embassy Row hotel near Dupont Circle. The below hotel review is based on this recent experience of mine.
1) This chic hotel enjoys great location. Located very close to the Dupont circle, it offers great proximity to fine restaurants, embassies, happenings bars and clubs, the metro and much more.
2) The interiors of the hotel are classy and swanky. Very tastefully designed, the hotel offers a bar and restaurant at the ground floor and a rooftop bar and outdoor swimming pool on the top and one that offers a great view of the city.
3) The rooms, which are in line with the theme of the hotel come with all modern amenities that come with a 3 star hotel. Even though this hotel is a 3 star business class hotel, it feels like it is a 4 star and it is this appeal that sets it apart.
4) The in-house restaurant of the hotel serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and the rooftop bar buzzes with action especially in the evening. However, the best of DC’s restaurant circuits are all located a short walk away.
5) Since this hotel is close to the metro and also centrally located, it offers easy and quick access to all the popular tourist attractions of this capital city and the train and bus station.
6) The hotel offers free wi-fi, parking facilities, laundry facilities and more.
Whether you are a business traveler, a holidaying couple or a family on vacation, you will definitely find great value in the Embassy Row hotel. It is definitely worth a look and it is an address that I would not mind staying at on my next visit to Washington DC.