Are you planning a holiday with your family to the capital city of the United States of America? Well, if you are planning such a trip, you might be interested in good hotels for your stay. On my recent visit to Washington DC, I stayed at the Marriott property called Renaissance Washington DC Dupont Circle Hotel for 4 days and 3 nights. This below hotel review based on my recent experience might help you figure out if this hotel is a good fit for your holiday.
1) This is a 4 star hotel that has prime location. Surrounded by other luxury hotels, it offers easy access to many restaurants, the metro (1 10 minute walk away), supermarkets, the shopping district and much more.
2) The hotel room offer facilities befitting a 4 star hotel with meeting rooms, fitness center, swimming pool, in-house restaurant, in-house bar, laundry, parking and more.
3) Surprisingly, the hotel charges for internet access and wi-fi, though after some haggling with the front desk, they offered it to me free of cost. I was very surprised that hotels in this era charge for internet connectivity.
4) The hotel rooms are fairly comfortable, though no rooms offer any view as the hotel itself is surrounded by buildings.
5) All tourist attractions of DC, the train station and the bus station are just a short drive away.
If you are a business traveler or a family on vacation and looking for a luxurious hotel in the heart of Washington DC, this Renaissance hotel would be worth a look.