Are you a road tripper? Do you love road trips? Or are you one who is interested in road trips, but has never got about to giving it a try? Well, in any case, you might be interested in reading this interview by 6 road trippers, their preferred styles, handy tips based on personal experiences and what defines road trips for them. Titled ‘Life on the Road’, Byond Travel, a popular travel site, interviewed 6 road trippers from different facets of life (solo male - me, 2 male friends – Tushar and Sanjay, solo female biker - Chithra Priya and 2 female friends – Renuka and Rahat) and asked them 6 questions.
These 6 questions are:
1) Why do you choose to travel by road and not other modes?
2) What’s the most challenging road trip you’ve done?
3) What is the best thing you’ve discovered along the way on your road travels?
4) What tips do you have for peoplewho’ve never done a road trip?
5) How would you describe your ideal road trip partner?
6) What’s your favorite/essential song to listen to on the road?
If these questions sound interesting to you, read the answers given by these 6 road trippers in the full interview and plan your next road trip. Happy Road Tripping!